AMTIRA Massage & Beauty Therapy,
5 Harbour Exchange Square, South Quay, Canary Wharf, E14 9GE.
Tel: 0203-633-2523 Mob: 0788 497 1578 email@example.com
Tel: 0203-633-2523 Mob: 0788 497 1578
5 Harbour Exchange Square, South Quay,
Canary Wharf, E14 9GE
Venus Freeze is the latest and best proven technology for non-surgical body contouring, anti-ageing and cellulite reduction.
Non-invasive, fast and pain free, this state-of-the-art skin rejuvenation treatment uses pulsed magnetic fields combined with a radio frequency to gently heat the skin from within to stimulate the generation of new collagen and elastin fibers over time. The result is a more contoured silhouette, tighter skin, softer wrinkles, and a more youthful appearance.
How Does Venus Freeze Work?
This revolutionary, award winning, non-invasive technology achieves skin rejuvenating results by combining magnetic pulses and radio frequency, subsequently raising the temperature of the skin. This process creates enough thermal effect to induce collagen remodelling which can rejuvenate the skin, making it appear more youthful and healthier, without the usual risks, discomfort and pain that are associated with traditional thermage treatments.
The magnetic driven radio waves penetrate deep into multiple layers of the skin, heating targeted tissues and enabling heat to be delivered at a much higher temperature and to penetrate deep into the tissue. The treatment is usually pain free and comfortable, although a level of warmth may be noticed by the patient.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
The best candidate is someone who is starting to lose elasticity in their skin and is showing early signs of sagging and wrinkles.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
• Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
• Current or history of cancer
• A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s triggered by heat (e.g. herpes)
• An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
• Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
• Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
• Varicose veins
• Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
• Skin-related autoimmune diseases
• Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
2. I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. Venus Freeze Plus™ uses technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
3. Can I do it during my lunch break?
Absolutely. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
5. How often/far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments are done once a week.
6. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area
DURING THE TREATMENT
1. What does the treatment feel like?
The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do
feel it’s too hot, just let the operator know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit.
2. Will it be painful?
Treatments are comfortable. Some say it feels like a relaxing hot stone massage. Some even fall asleep during the treatment.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
How will I feel after my treatment?
If anything, you’ll feel relaxed. The treatment is comfortable and has been compared to a relaxing hot stone massage. Some patients
have even fallen asleep while they were getting treated.
2. How long will the results last and are they permanent?
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, your face
and body continue to age, so maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
3. Is there really no downtime?
Absolutely no downtime. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You
can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
4. Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
5. Can I put makeup up on right after a treatment on my face?
Yes, you can apply makeup immediately after your treatment.