VENUS FREEZE ANTI-AGING, REJUVENATING & FACE LIFTING FACIAL
Venus Freeze is the latest and best proven technology for anti-ageing treatment. Non-invasive, fast and pain free, this state-of-the-art skin rejuvenation treatment uses pulsed magnetic fields combined with a radio frequency to gently heat the skin from within to stimulate the generation of new collagen and elastin fibers over time. The result is a more contoured silhouette, tighter skin, softer wrinkles, and a more youthful appearance.
How Does Venus Freeze Work?
This revolutionary, award winning, non-invasive technology achieves skin rejuvenating results by combining magnetic pulses and radio frequency, subsequently raising the temperature of the skin. This process creates enough thermal effect to induce collagen remodelling which can rejuvenate the skin, making it appear more youthful and healthier, without the usual risks, discomfort and pain that are associated with traditional thermage treatments.
The magnetic driven radio waves penetrate deep into multiple layers of the skin, heating targeted tissues and enabling heat to be delivered at a much higher temperature and to penetrate deep into the tissue. The treatment is usually pain free and comfortable, although a level of warmth may be noticed by the patient.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
The best candidate is someone who is starting to lose elasticity in their skin and is showing early signs of sagging and wrinkles.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
• Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
• Current or history of cancer
• A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s triggered by heat (e.g. herpes)
• An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
• Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
• Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
• Varicose veins
• Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
• Skin-related autoimmune diseases
• Silicone implants and/or injections in the area