TRIGGER POINT MASSAGE.
Trigger points are tender spots in muscle that are associated with palpable nodules in tight bands of muscle fibres.
They usually develop due to a muscular overload and are actually the result of a local area of blood loss.
The palpable nodules are said to be small contraction knots and are a common cause of pain.
Compression of a trigger point may elicit local tenderness, referred pain, or motor
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS
* Treat a variety of physical ailments
* Rehabilitate sports injuries
* Helps to promote healing
* Reduces chronic pain
* Increases the flow of blood
* Breaks up scar tissue
* Improves blood pressure
* Help alleviate muscle tension
* Helps ease stress and tension
* Reduce the pain caused by injuries
* Loosening the tight tissue clusters
* Concentrates on the deep layers of muscle and fascia
* Improving lymphatic circulation and drainage
* Improve flexibility and range of motion
* Rehabilitates injured muscles, sport injuries
* Recommended after recovery from surgery
* Increase production of serotonin, happiness hormone
* Reduce the inflammation that causes pain
* Facilitates the movement of toxins from the muscles
* Helps stretch tight or twisted muscle mass