Aromatherapy is a holistic therapy treating the body both emotionally and physically by using essential oils extracted from flowers, fruits, shrubs and trees. These oils, when inhaled or absorbed through the skin, contribute to and aid the body's natural healing process. Aromatherapy is usually carried out using massage techniques, baths or inhalations. Many people find aromatherapy extremely relaxing and come away feeling refreshed.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS OF THE TREATMENT
* Lifts spirits & energises the body
* Relieves painful menstruation
* Removes impurities & toxins
* Relieves stress & depression
* Relieves headaches
* Relieves insomnia
* Relieves arthritis
* Creates a sense of well-being
* Improves focus and concentration
* Strengthens the immune system
* Boosts red & white blood cells
* Improves blood & lymph flow
* Physical & mental revitalisation
* Alleviates headaches
* Alleviates allergies, sinusitis
* Fights diseases
* Blood pressure control
* Strengthens nervous system
* Releases muscle tension & pain
* Relieves joints pain, back pain
* Relieves tension & pain
* Improves skin texture, cellulite
* Relieves digestive problems
* Promotes relaxation
* Increases energy
A combination of up to three different oils diluted in a 'carrier oil' will be used
during the aroma-massage.
and will discuss the experience with you and advise you on further sessions.
Many people choose to attend aromatherapy sessions on a monthly basis to keep the body in good health.