ANTIBACTERIAL FACIAL TREATMENT
This facial treatment has a germicidal and drying effect and is most efficient when treating acne prone, oily, seborrhoeic skins (excessive sebum production) with overall congestion & blemishes.
The treatment starts with brush cleansing, to deeply exfoliate the skin, and continues with ozone facial steam, which stimulates circulation, opens pores, softens the skin by moistening it and relaxing the tissues. Ozone added to steam helps to oxygenate the skin and has a drying effect on acne.
The procedure continues with electrical treatment, during which the current is transmitted into a glass electrode, filled with argon gas (which produces the familiar violet ray) which has germicidal and drying effect on the skin.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS OF THE TREATMENT
• This is a drying germicidal treatment, which destroys bacteria, ideal for skin with
excessive sebum production, one that is congested or has blemishes;
• Most commonly used on oily congested or acne skin types, to the face, back of chest area;
• Speeds up cell metabolism, which improves the appearance of the skin;
• Increases blood circulation, which brings fresh oxygen and nutrients to the area.
• Widens blood vessels resulting in improved colour to the skin;
• Has constricting effect on the pores;
• Due to the oxygen being converted to ozone the treatment has a drying effect on any oily areas;
• Increases lymphatic circulation, assisting with waste product & toxins removal.
DURATION 50 MINUTES £60
COURSE OF 6 TREATMENTS 300
• CONSULTATION & SKIN ANALYSIS
• BRUSH CLEANSING (EXFOLIATION)
• OZONE FACIAL STEAM
• ANTIBACTERIAL TREATMENT
• TONING & MOISTURISING
MIX OF 2 FACIAL ELECTRICAL TREATMENTS
DURATION 65 MIN £80
COURSE OF 6 TREATMENTS £400
MIX OF 3 FACIAL ELECTRICAL TREATMENTS
DURATION 80 MIN £100
COURSE OF 6 TREATMENTS £500